I've been suspecting that Obama will try to leverage a situation to cancel or delay the election process through executive order. (What's to stop him since no one is stopping any of the other illegal executive orders that he's issued?)

This big storm is expected to affect 50 million people. These also happen to be mostly blue-state people. So these are some of the possibilities that I predict:

1. Romney wins the election, but no one considers it valid since 50 million people were not able to vote as planned. This shadow will be inescapable for the duration of his presidency.
2. Obama declares the results invalid due to the storm aftermath and schedules an indefinitely future (waiting for the right leverage) re-vote.
3. Obama cancels the election altogether, claiming to reschedule it at a later date, of course, one that will be more favorable to his re-election.

Anyone else considered these possibilities?
Is anything too far a stretch for for the corrupt left?
@prometheus: you are a first class, highly I pressionable, gullible novice.
How could a warning against voter fraud intimidate anyone unless they were intending to commit it?
You should read something other than the extreme left-wing radical propaganda that you've been consuming. I'm a little embarrassed for you that you admit to buying into it by posting it as a "source."
If people like you (LIVs) really do comprise a majority of the electorate, we really are in terrible shape as a country. We can survive 4 years of Obama, but I don't think we can survive 4 more years of a majority electorate who is dumb enough to vote for him again. Obama has no hope but to go for the moron vote. Public schools have been helping him achieve this. I know this stuff, but it's just sad to encounter it with people like you.