Okay, let me fill you in with the background information.

I've known this girl personally for about two years. I've always liked her, and it was obvious she liked me as well. About three months ago, we started texting each other on a daily basis. We'd talk about how her day was and such. We'd also joke around a lot. I asked her to see a movie over the holidays. She agreed, and we went on a little date. Here's the first place I think I messed up. I never got my balls up to kiss her or make a real move. I didn't realize this until the day was over. A couple of days go by, and we don't talk. We start texting each other again after that. Two weeks later, I ask her out for another date. Here comes my second mistake. She told me I'm not doing anything because she has work tomorrow. I read this as she's not doing anything tonight, so she's free to do whatever and that she has work tomorrow. So asked her the same thing two or three more times that day and didn't get a reply. I didn't realize until later what it actually meant. Of course now, I feel like an idiot for annoying her.

OKAY, now I realized I done goofed, so I'm upset. She didn't reply to any of my texts until about a week later, and most of those were like one word replies. We hardly ever speak now and I'm actually kinda depressed over it. I'm returning back to my hometown this weekend and I really want to see her. Do I talk to her at all until then or what? Also, should I start trying to call her instead of texting her? (We've only called each other on the phone about once or twice) I really need some advice here.

IF you read this whole thing, thanks a bunch.