Hi i have a laptop that i have just installed windows 7 64 bit on and it all installed ok no problem (yes its a genuine cope before anyone wants to comment that) and when i have tried to connect to the internet by the wireless, there is no wifi available.
I also have tried to turn the WiFi on using the combo (Fn+F2) and then the box appears then you switch it on like that but nothing happens.
I have looked on the device manager and nothing is wrong.

It was working before i done the install of windows 7
I have also tried to download the correct Wireless Driver for the Fujitsu Siemens Amilo 2735 but when i try and nstall it all it does is open up another file so i have not got a clue how to install the driver for this laptop.

Could anyone help me as i need the wifi enabled as i use the wifi and not the ethernet cable as i connect to the internet using my phones ''WiFi Hotspot'' and this is the only way i can connect.

I do have a Fujitsu Siemens ESPRIMO Mobile V5535 and the wireless on this 1 is:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Network Adapter SiS Ethernet Controller
Network Adapter Atheros AR5007EG Wireless Network Adapter
Network Adapter Microsoft Tun Miniport Adapter
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is there anyway that i could copy the driver or something so that i can transfer it to my FS Amilo 2735 so that i can install it or could anyone point me in the right direction of the right WiFi driver to download for the FS Amilo 2735 so that i can get this working.

Thanks in advance to anyone with any help, as i have been trying for weeks now without any Luck!!
I have downloaded the Wireless adaptet and have successfully installed it, when i restarted the laptop and tried to switch the wireless on using {Fn+F2} nothing happened,

I have found that the "Atheros AR5007EG Wireless Network Adapter" was not the 1 for my fujitsu siemens amilo Li 2735, so downloaded and installed the right 1 whitch is "Intel (R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection" there also "Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller" that is all that is installed in the device manager under "Network Adapters"

Is there anything missing or could anyone let me know what to do to switch the wireless on without using {Fn+F2} as this does not work.

or would buying a windows 7 repair disk fix the problem any help is appreciated.

HERE'S MY LAPTOP SPECS BELOW.....
System
Manufacturer FUJITSU SIEMENS
Model AMILO Li 2735
Total amount of system memory 1.00 G