I recently turned 17, got a fast car and started working out. I can bench press A LOT, none of you could be as strong as me. I can bench 300, maybe 320 on a good day. The last time I got mad - and you don't want to get ME mad - I punched him about ten feet and he got his right arm stuck in a wall from the force. I have a move called the "Grand Slam" where I slam and crack someone's head against the ground. Cracking heads open is a hobby of mine. I just got out of prison, and yes, prison. I'm so BA, they kicked me out of juvy and I was an exception for going to an actual prison. I've shanked people to death before. I almost killed a kid a few years ago with two hits, which got me thrown back into juvy. I can eat metal, I mean literally EAT metal. I crack nuts open with my teeth. My weapon of choice is either . . . a 4x4 board or a pipe. I prefer bare hands though. I can strike 102 punches in one minute - and that is recorded and proven. My physique is over the top, and my stamina is excellent. Would you agree that I am an opponent to be feared in combat?