Hi,
I have tried for weeks to sort this out on my Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li 2735 and finally SOLVED it..

If you have reinstalled or upgraded your laptop and the WiFi isn't working or when you press the [Fn+F2] key that doesn't work either then you have come to the right PLACE.

this is how its done....

I found this little tip & thought I should share..

Problem:
The wireless connection is off when you start Windows on Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo laptop

Solution:
Make sure you have "Launch Manager" installed, this can be found on the Fujitsu Siemens Driver site.

To install Launch Manager Click the link.... http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/Download/ShowDescription.asp?SoftwareGUID=17BD3889-BAB3-4D85-AF7A-4A59BDCCDFCA

1. Download "Launch Manage"
2. Left click the file and Extract the file with winRAR or 7-Zip. (Extract to XXXX) - (XXXX = File Name)
3. Open the Extracted file
4. Click on the SETUP to install
5. Once setup is done and its Installed then RESTART - Done

If you would like the WiFi to connect its self Automatically without having to press [Fn+F2]every timee you start your PC, Laptop Then follow this below...

firstly open your Notepad..
Then in Notepad copy the following Code:
--------------------------------

Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
Set oExec = WshShell.Exec("C:\Program Files\Launch Manager\WisWBSet.exe")
do while WshShell.AppActivate("Wireless Status Option")=False
WScript.Sleep 100
loop
WScript.Sleep 100
WshShell.sendkeys("{TAB}{TAB}{LEFT}~")

--------------------------------
Save this file as "WiFi.vbs" somewhere on the Hard drive.
Copy a short cut of the .vbs file and drag it into your "Start Menu / Programs / Startup" to ensure it starts automatically when rebooting.
-
Thanks...
I hope this Solves all your problems as i know there are a few out there that Have this Problem
@Fred - well oviously this isnt a Question but if you look on the web you will find a load of people wanting to know how to do this so this isnt for cocky people like you who think they know it all so go back to your key board and have a play with your self, this was a complete install the only thing that didnt install is the launch manager that is not included in any windows CD as its from the Fujitsu website so i think your the 1 that isnt that clever as you should of known that of course and this is to help people that have tried like my self to find the solution to get there wireless working again.

Good day
and it is for all the Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Laptops and maybe all them as the program needs to be installed to work the WiFi switch to turn it on/off by pressing Fn+F2