Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I talk to boys?

I'm 15 years old and I've never kissed a boy or been in a relationship and everywhere I look people are in a relationship. I feel like it is because I don't talk to people enough, specifically boys. But I don't really know how to?? There's this guy in my gym class that I've been crushing on but we haven't said anything to each other yet. It's just so awkward. I was in his way once and he scooted past me and said "excuse me" nicely and that is it. And I really want to be in a relationship but out of all the boys I know he is the only one I have feelings for.
    It's so awkward, though, what would I even say to him?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Try a subtle flirtation. Haha. Just kidding. But seriously, you can start by giving him a subtle appreciation like, "Your shirt looks nice." You can also give him a little smile, the sweetest you've got. Just do not go over the limit yet. You're 15, young and still sweet. No need to rush little dear.

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Try to continue the chat on them. Don't talk about too much about your self . Basically talk to them like you are best friends, but be a little more sober or serious. Because Boy’s don't like it when a girl is all giggly and immature. Make sure you keep the attention on and if they ask you a query, don't be afraid to answer it.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice share......................

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    just try to be yourself and dont shy away....if it helps think of him as a friend so that it helps you feel relaxed

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information