The medicine wore off 30 minutes after my surgery was completed. I had bleeding for a while, I forgot how many days, at least a week untill it pretty much stopped. Then this morning when I was brushing my teeth I spit (which I dont know if i can do but I have been doing it), I saw like a blob of blood come out. I've had pain every single day since. It kind of comes and goes and my teeth/gums are really sensitive. It also hurts to yawn or open my mouth with the three fingers. It feels like I'm pulling a nerve in a spot in the front of my jaw. I ran out of pain killers which didnt really help with the pain, and am now kind of taking ibuprofen which helps a little. It's weird I have chunks of skin (so gross sorry) coming out when I rinse with warm salt water and I think those are my stiches coming out.

ALSO my biggest concern is the taste. It won't go away. It's like this disgusting egg salad/garbage taste in my mouth that emanates from where my wisdom teeth were extracted. Do I have an infection? Do I have a blood clot? The pain is throbbing on just my bottom gums. Its also still a little sensitive when I chew. Should I go see my dentist? Should I be worried or is this all normal? Any solutions or past experiences? SORRY this is so long I'm just really uncomfortable. I'm also on my period if that counts for anything.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!