Let me first give you the room layout. When you walk into my living room directly to the left is a 3/4 wall with closet door in center. The front door is right up against this wall. At the end of the wall is the square hallway. To the right of you when walking in is a wall that is abut 70" And then a huge picture window. At the end of the picture window there is only about 50" left of wall. Then the far wall is about 12 inches with a window almost centered. Then the next wall (across from picture window wall) starts and goes about 44" then there is the opening for the kitchen. Then the rest of the wall goes up to the square hallway. The problem is we use this space for living room and dining room. It seems like however I place stuff it doesn't flow or a "walkway" is interupted because the room is small (about 12x22)and every corner has an opening to another room. Also the picture window is fairly low so it doesn't look so good to put anything in front of it. Now here is what I have to work with. A borderline mid cen modern love seat with matching club chair and ottoman, small 4 person danish rectangle dining room table with matching 50" buffet (we are using this as tv stand) and 48" china cabinet (the china cabinet is very cute and simple nothing crazy), a mid cen modern record cabinet 38" that is also cute and simple, a 2 level end table (not sure if that is acurate name but also mid cen modern), tripod stool being used as an end table and a bamboo floor lamp with drum shade. Oh and my favorite thing of all a swag light that is round and brown woven that has an orangeish glow to it (was my husbands grandmothers). Now for placement?! I know I have too much stuff and will probably need to elimanate some pieces but even still I can't figure out how to place everything! I can't find anything similar by googleing either. Please help if you can! Oh and again it is a 1950's style ranch so there for it has low ceilings. Thanks and sorry so long!