I woke up at 2pm (I usually sleep in pretty late) and ate a peanut butter sandwich. Around 6pm-7pm I started getting hungry for dinner, but nothing really sounded good so I ignored the feeling and figured I would eat something later. I was hungry for a while, and at 1am I had a popsicle. It's now 2:50am, so it's been over 12 hours and I've only eaten a popsicle and a sandwich and I'm not hungry.

I've had a slight toothache for the past few days as well. It comes and goes, and when it comes my front teeth feel weird. Almost like they're loose, but they're not, and when I eat I feel like my teeth are going to fall out or something! It's really scary, I hate eating when it feels like that, so I wait until it goes away to eat. But by then I've usually lost my appetite so I end up not eating. I've been really worried about my teeth because I'm scared that they could fall out. I'm only 15, and I don't want to lose my teeth now.. So I've been worrying about that, as well as actually telling my parents about it. I know I should have told them as soon as it started, but I've been really nervous about telling them for some reason. I think part of it is because I'm scared of the dentist. I know that's probably a dumb reason not to tell them, but I've been constantly worrying about telling them and about my teeth. I've been really preoccupied with it, and it's affecting my eating (obviously) and just my life in general. Sorry this is so long, but do you think this toothache is the reason this has been happening? It hasn't been this bad the past few days either, this is the first day it's gone this far. Because I magically seem to be hungry and want to eat everything in the house when my tooth starts hurting haha. Like I'm starving all of a sudden.. and my tooth is bothering me now. Help? I've been trying to eat softer foods too because it's easier on my teeth, but it still feels really uncomfortable when I eat. What should I do? Thanks x