I travel often and the hotels I stay in always have terrible internet, also extremely over-priced fees if the hotel doesn't provide free internet. Either way, it's constantly kicking me off for hours at a time. (It's not my laptop, I just bought a new one. It's the same with my boyfriend's laptop, too. And our phones) My internet JUST turned back on after 4 hours of waiting. Anyway.
There are only 3 on the Verizon website. The one with the most reviews has the worst reviews which is the 551L. Everyone says that it randomly drops internet without even moving your laptop which is the entire reason I'm looking to buy an internet card (so I will quit getting kicked off so often and for such long periods of time). The UML295 only has 3 reviews and they're all "iffy". None of them are straight forward saying if it's trustworthy or not. The last one is the most expensive but it has no reviews and I don't want to sign a 2 year contract for something that isn't worth $60 a month.

So if anyone owns one of these or knows about them please tell me which one is best
I only travel within the U.S.