I'd say i am looking for a good pair of tires that will get me through the city and scream through the trails. i am currently running trakmaster 2's on my KLX250S. but they wear really fast & seem to be better for soft terrain, while i live in Miami and most of what i've been riding is all intermediate to harder dirt & rocky trails. I was looking at the d606 and it seems to be the best, but i could buy 2 or 3 sets of trakmasters for the price of 1 set of these.. I also saw the AC-10, but the reviews have me a little awry about it. Now i like the look Michelin T63 tires, but i heard they started manufacturing them in China and the quality has since been poor.. i am also considering full offroad tires for harder terrain as long as they'll last a good 1500 miles or more maybe, all my on road riding is city. any suggestions or advice is welcomed and 100% appreciated!! Thanks!
The trakmaster 2's despite only putting 4 or 500 miles on em ( bike was bought with the tires having unknown mileage, but in good condition) and them being better for softer terrain. Besides really rocky roads they seem the best deal at being able to buy a front & rear for maybe 70 or 80$ but i would like to see if there is anything better. also if these size could be converted to something my puny brain could understand it would help.. don't wanna get something to skinny or fat. front is 3.00x21 rear is 4.60x18