At first both seat belts would not retract or go forward but i would get the beep. Looked online for solutions found out i should check the module under passengers side seat. Removed it Replaced it and boom the passenger side working normal. Driver side wasnt doing anything so I cranked the motor manually counter clock wise and retracted the wire so i can manually slide the seatbelt to its locking position. Plugged the motor back up turn car on open door seat belt pushes forward Close door and it doesnt budge...... WTF!!!????!!

Tried taking it to honda to fix it but they said someone tamper with it (motor wasn't plugged in)so they wont cover it. (when i pulled the panel for the motor off the gray and brown wire they were plugged in....) They tried to get me for a new motor and whatever else and said it would be like 800 bucks. So if your reading this and are having this issue try replacing the module first. and hopefully if your having same problem like me this thread will answer your questions.