Recently I inserted my old Xbox v1 Grand theft Auto: San Andreas game disc into my Xbox 360. After registering the disc it took me to a black screen then after about 1 second spat me back out onto the dashboard saying the error message "Game requires an update, but update could not be found." I tried my other old Xbox v1 games like Halo 2 etc. with the same result. I tried the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas disc in my friends Xbox 360 Elite (same version as mine but with a 250GB hard drive and not a 120GB one like mine) and it worked perfectly fine! PLEASE HELP!!!
I have called Xbox tech support 3 times now and rockstar games once. They have told me to go to countless website links and have told me to insert updates on DVD's and USB's. None of these things have worked!! Is it something wrong with my console version as named above? Also this happens with ALL my old xbox v1 games!! Please help!!
I have called Xbox tech support 3 times now and rockstar games once. They have told me to go to countless website links and have told me to insert updates on DVD's and USB's. None of these things have worked!! Is it something wrong with my console version as named above? Also this happens with ALL my old xbox v1 games!! Please help!!