Hi, i am a 24 yr old woman, a little on the heavy side (being short doesn't help either, lol) and I keep having this sharp pain that starts right under my right collarbone when I inhale, the deeper the breath, the more pain I feel. After a few seconds I feel the same pain just under my ribcage on the same side. If I'm laying down, I can make the pain a little more manageable if I move a certain way but that doesn't get rid of it. After a couple mins the pain in my ribcage begins to lessen until its gone, but the pain in my collarbone remains for as long as 10 more min till it begins to fade out. It happens once or twice a day and its rare that it doesn't happen at all in a day, and its been that way for a little over two years. I mentioned it to my doctor a couple years ago and he just shrugged and went on with my appointment (I was in for a checkup). But lately its been lasting longer and the pain is getting worse at night, when I'm laying down. I have also had many tests done, because of belly and pelvic pain but nothing definitive came up, I don't know if its relative or not. If anyone has any idea of what it might be or if I can do something at home to ease it, please help me.