Hi all,

I have a large removal box in my house, which contains the Star Trek Fact Files. I don't know if there is anything else hidden in there, as it hasn't been opened for over 10 years!! I dare say that it weighs about 100kg!!!

I don't know what to do with it. It takes up a lot of room, and I really have no interest in it anymore. I lost interest in Star Trek 10 years ago, while in my early 20's, and I have no desire to be interested ever again, I should think.

I have done research on the internet to see what interest there is out there for such a collection. I see that there was a lot of interest until up to about 5 years ago, but this doesn't seem to have carried on too much further.

I don't know if the full collection is in there, but there is certainly a lot of files in the box.

What I would like to know is:
* are people still interested in such a collection?
* what sort of consideration would people be prepared to provide for it, be it monetary, barter, etc.?
* where would be the ideal forum to offer the collection?
* and, just for interest, who remembers their own collection of the Star Trek Fact Files, and the memories of reading it all?

Cheers everyone,

Jason.