im looking for a new car, ive recently been interested in the cadillac cts, and i like all bmw's but i found a 740iL that i really like, im looking for advice and yes/no's on these two cars or advice on other sports or luxury cars for about 10k. i used to have a pontiac g6 gt convertible but other than it being a hard top convertible it was pretty conventional and plain, i prefer 2 door cars, i would love to get a 2 door Infiniti 35 i really love that car but the coupe is a little more expensive so what i could afford wouldnt be in the best condition, i really like some style Lexus' as well but i dont know what kind. what kind of sports/luxury car would you guys get or recommend?!
Infiniti G35**** the CTS looks similar thats probably why i like it, the BMW is way differenet but it just looks classic
i mean i bought my pontiac with low miles then ended up putting a ton of miles on it and i dont want to stereotype or be rude at all im sorry if it comes off that way to anyone but if the previous owner was like a girl or an elderly person or like an asian dude i really dont mind if its getting close to or at 100k miles as long as i know its a nice, quality car and still in good condition, so i think theres plenty of nice cars out there just not brand new and probably a little more miles than what you would ideally buy a car at