I am 31 and I have 3 kids. I am married by the way. Anyways, every time that I told her that I was pregnant, she didn't say "Congrats!" or "That's great, I am happy!" with me. Instead, the first thing she said to me was, "Well, what are you going to do?". My 24 year old sister just announced last night that she is pregnant and my mom was so happy. My husband and I were planning to try for another one, but if I do fall pregnant, I feel like I won't tell her since she won't be happy. My mom actually told me last week that she hopes that I don't have any more kids because she can't take it and that hurts me a lot. Should I speak to my mom about it or am I overreacting? BTW, she seems to like my sister's boyfriend all because of his color but she doesn't like mine because of his ethnicity and I don't think that's fair. She has automatically labeled him as a bad guy but not my sister's bf. My husband and I have been married for 5 years, and I am only one of 4 people out of my entire family that is married. Why am I feeling like this?