Hello,
I'm living in Canada and graduating high school this year with a 95% average. I have already been accepted into university and I am attending this September, but there is one class (Gr. 12 math) that I'm definitely starting to regret not taking.
I am still unsure of what exactly I want to pursue for a career, but right now (without the math) I'm feeling pretty limited...
Initially, I was only taking classes in high school to qualify for the faculties of Arts and Fine Arts, but now I regret ignoring my fascination of the sciences... Both the Kinesiology/Health and Science faculties require a Gr. 12 math credit.
Now to the main question here, could I take a high school math course through correspondence WHILE I am in university, and then switch to another faculty (after I complete the course) if I choose to? I am still not 100% on whether I will even switch from the Arts faculty, but at the same time, I don't want to miss out on any opportunities!

Thank you in advance!

(P.S. I do have my Gr. 12 Biology and Chemistry credits as well... the only thing holding me back is that damn math class)