Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does this count as rape or abuse?

sunday night i was at a massive house party, very drunk of course ans my friend kept touching me.. (male friend- i am female) so i was confused but thought nothing of it, he was only touching my legs and my back. anyway then he came up to me and started kissin me ans after i few seconds i pulled away once i realised what was happening. he done this lots of times through the night.. saying things like "only for abit" and "you know you want too" i was pretty confussed and worried.. i am 16 and hes 18, were like best buds but we never acted like THAT before.. i didnt want to kiss him, definatly not.. i tried to pull away but he kept pulling me back. anyway does this count as rape or somd sort of abuse because i said no and he carried on holding me against my will? or does it not because i kissed back for a few seconds before i could take in what was happening?????

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It could definitely be an abuse if it would happen again. I'm not saying that you never mind what happen that time, but maybe it was because he was drunk. Make pass this time. And no, it's not your fault that you responded for some time, getting away means you do not want it to happen. Do not take second chances. If he insist, call for someone's help and authority.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    its abusive....if he is a really good friend,maybe he was drunk too and regrets it in a similar manner....otherwise its better you avoid him and move on...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information