Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What do I need to rent a car in Palm Springs?

I couldn't rent a car last year in Phoenix because I didn't have a major credit card, they wouldn't take my debit card, nor would they take cash. I had reserved a car using my parents CC but since they weren't with me they wouldn't let me rent it. I had to take a taxi to my sister who was in the hospital. Cost $40.

I'm going to rent a car at the Palm Springs Airport on the 16th, but I have the same circumstances as last year, reserved it with my parents CC, don't have a major credit card, I'll have cash & a debit card, but I know they require something else like an electric bill or something stupid like that!

Can you tell me what I'm going to run into when trying to rent the car this time?

Thanks..... & When did traveling become so difficult? =/
    I don't have a major credit card in my name. How else can I rent a car? & What is it they ask for (I can't remember) an electricity bill or something like that?
    I have NO IDEA why they'd ask for a utility bill, but they did (the last time I TRIED to rent a car). I thought that was crazy but other people have since told me they need that if you don't have a major CC (or something like that, it was WEIRD, I know!!!) But it's to make sure you have a residence & pay your bills or something like that, I really don't remember.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

-

I and three buddies are headed out to Palm Springs in early February for a business meeting in Palm Springs, Ca and want to go out a day early and rent dirts bikes and get a guide and go on a desert ride. Any suggestions on a guide and rental service in the Palm Springs area?Thanks in advance for your help

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information