Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Albert Einstein, Sigmund Freud, Stephen Hawking, Finkelstein. Doesn't ring a bell to the Israeli Regime?

EINSTEIN:
    "..Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties...Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority"

FREUD:
    "..I do not think that Palestine could ever become a Jewish state, nor that the Christian and Islamic worlds would ever be prepared to have their holy places under Jewish care. It would have seemed more sensible to me to establish a Jewish homeland on a less historically-burdened land

HAWKING:
    "...Israel systematically discriminates against the Palestinians who make up 20% of its population in ways that would be illegal in Britain", its treatment of the people of Gaza amounts to "collective punishment"

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a done deal now. You can't turn back time.

So if reasonably this way deberia of being, in end cordial regards..

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I wonder where you got these citations from. You did not put any reference, and my guess is that they come from anti-zionist websites, and their authenticity is questionable at best. But, let me respond to these so called "citations":
    1. on the Herut party, it promotes a right-wing political views, such as keeping the occupied territories and capitalism, but also, surprisingly, left wing views, such as solidarity and economically helping the poor in Israel. You cannot state that this political agenda is racist, fascist or anything similar to that. The Herut party, or its current incarnation the Likud party, was, on and off, the ruling party in Israel for the last 30 years (changing leads with the left-wing party Hama'arach), and the democratic process in Israel did not change but got better, which cancels the ridiculous comparison to racism. In addition, it was the Herut party who signed the peace treaty with Egypt, and there more, so much more. For example, right now, the Likud party is promoting a land settlement with the Bedwuin minority in Israel, ending once and for all the different claims over land between the state of Israel and this minority. No, the Herut party is not racist and it is not fascist.

2. Yes, the Arabs will never accept a Jewish state in Israel. So what? Let's say that the Muslims will come to the US and say: "Hey, we now consider New York and Washington holly places for Islam, please leave or we'll kill you all". Will you leave? Of course not. It's the same with the Jews. Israel was and will always be our one and only state and we are connected to it for more than 3000 years, a long time before Christianity and Islam were conceived. I do not think that some Arab threats will ever change the way we feel for Israel, so I suggest they will look for someone else to pick a fight (as they currently do in Europe).

3. First of all, the Israeli Arabs are treated as equals in Israel, and they are part of the life here everywhere, including politics political parties, industry, academics etc. I suggest you come to Israel and see for your own eys. Second, what happens in Gaza is that the borders with Israel are closed, because of the continues military attacks by Palestinians on Israel. This was not so before Hamas went to power, the borders were open. But, more importantly, the borders with Egypt are open. So I do not see what the problem is. Israel does not complain that the borders with Lebanon or Syria are closed. It is because we're at a state of war with them. The same goes with Gaza, it declared a state of war with Israel, but still wants the borders to be open. What an absurd claim.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information