So this is how it happen. Almost a year ago i was riding my bike to the gym. I was coming down hill too fast. I tried turning and fell off & hit my head on concrete. There was alot of blood. Any who, ever since then i noticed some change in my communication skills. I stutter more often when im conversing. And sometimes it take me a little longer to think.For expample most of the time i know what i want to say but dont know how to say it. Its kind of hard talking to friends because im always thinking about what to say next. And sometimes i can never come up with anything. So theres often and awkward silence. Id really like to change this. Before my accident i dont recall stuttering at all or even have a problem communicating with anyone. Because i am what some mite call shy. But i still could communicate properly before. Should i read more talk more. I really need some advice because there is really starting to bother me! (So if this is posted in the wrong category, wasnt sure where to post it)