Hey. I'm 19 years old, and even though I have ton's of stories and such, 5000 words isn't enough to type even half of it. I would just like some insight as to what is going on in my life. Here it goes... I can remember my life as a baby to almost 1 or 2 years of age..no lie. I can't remember all of it, but I can remember some. My mom had me when she was 18, and after that, she dropped out of school. My aunt was still in school ( I think she was a junior) and I can remember going to the school in a stroller, so my mom could pick her up. That's just a quick example of how far back I can remember, and all that I can remember is really vivid. Now, all of my life, I felt weird. I never had a faith towards any god, but I do practice my spirituality. I knew from a young age that god wasn't real, but religion is not the point in my question/story. When I was little, I could do weird things. I don't know if it's because I had and still have a real good imagination or what, but I tell you, it was weird. Example: I could jump into pictures and basically ... interact with the people and things? I guess that'd be close enough. There's this one painting to which I remember I would visit on a regular basis to visit a friend of mine. This friend was a female, but I could never really see her face. I was a toddler, and the pictures weren't ones taken with a camera, but ones people paint. I also remember talking to toy's, and even making them come to life in my head. I always felt I was telepathic too, and I was always saying to myself, and still am, "I know you are listening to my thoughts", or "I'm not mad at you for reading my thoughts, just be my friend and teach me how".. stuff like that. I remember I would have these nightmares where I would actually be in them, and I would wake up in the kitchen. My mother once found me under the coffee table in a ball surrounded by a puddle of piss. I pissed my bed every night until the age of 13 or 14. No matter the medicine or the 'no water after 6' routine, I would always wake up wet. My feelings for the supernatural began to strengthen. I feel like i'm different. I'm bi-polar, and suffer depression. I feel a strong connection to Earth, and I get energy if I stare at the moon, or even looking up into the stars. I believe that I can also tell the future..kinda. I can think something is going to happen, something small like : I will get a present tomorrow. All I do is believe the thought is true, and then i'll wake up, feel anxious,and behold, I have a nice present. This isn't always true, but it happens too much to be a coincidence. I feel like I may be someone special, but who isn't, right? I think I'm among others who are different. I look up into the stars and Wish they would take me. Whenever I think of them taking me, I get a strong cold chill along with a sudden burst of energy. Sometimes it scares me, because I don't know who they are, but the other part of me awaits their arrival. I don't know. I'm not trying to be scary or weird to you, but that's just how I feel. Seeing people smile can make me smile almost to the point of tearing up. Seeing homeless people almost makes me sick, but I'm so sick because it saddens me. Animal abuse is just the same as well as any other kind of abuse or poverty. I am a modern day hippie, but I just know I'm something more. I used to see this woman, she would wear a long white gown, and even to this day, I get the cold chills just thinking about it. I've seen her a total of 4 times, but not just by myself, a friend has also witnessed her with me. She has saved my life once, and after that, she seemed to 'disappear'. I just want to know if anyone has any of the same things happening to them, or if you have any thoughts.. and please, no harassing or trolling. I have alot more to talk about, and I would even like to put them into more detail, but what you gonna do with Yahoo?..lol. If you wanna hear more of whats going on, add me or message me.. But can someone please explain these things? ::::Also, I looked up some info on some of the things happening to me, and I came across indigo children.. any thoughts?