The song "Baby Got Back" came out in 1992, I was 12 years old when I was hitting puberty, and I couldn't get enough of it.

I realize that every single line from that song is tattooed in my subconscious. Every line from that song is everything I want and think about what I want in women.

"... when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist, and a round thing in your face you get sprung..."

To this day I have a hard time not getting an erection (even in public) when I see a girl with an itty bitty waist, and a round thing.

"...I'm hooked and I can't stop staring..."

"...I like 'em round, and big and when I'm throwin' a gig I just can't help myself, I'm actin' like an animal ..."

Some people tell me that I should be less obvious, but I'm hooked and I can't stop staring.

"... 36-24-36? Ha ha, only if she's 5'3..."

"...So Cosmo says you're fat Well I ain't down with that!..."

"...To the beanpole dames in the magazines: You ain't it, Miss Thing!..."

To this day, I do not like skinny girls, and I think that skinny girls like the models from magazines are not something to be desired.

"...Cause your waist is small and your curves are kickin..."

I think there's should be a hip to waist ratio. It doesn't matter how big a girl's hips are, as long as they have a small waist. It's all good!

"...Even white boys got to shout: Baby got back!..."

I'm White, and I don't want any skinny girls.

I wonder if my tastes in women were subconsciously dictated by that song, or if my tastes in women would've had been the same if the song had never come out.

Were my tastes in my tastes in women predetermined by genes, or were they dictated to me by the song "Baby Got Back" when I hit puberty?