i just want to travel but can't really think of anyone to travel with, especially since most students are slumped with loans and jobs and most kids my age just want to travel to stay in a resort and party.
I am pretty young, only 18, so I feel like it could be dangerous but i know of 2 people who have done this as well and have made plenty friends and memories along the way. And its just so relaxing to not have to deal with another person and just do things on your own, for yourself.

Any safe and relatively cheap areas you recommend?
Also, I keep hearing how people make friends along the way; now i;m a bit introverted but I do like meeting new people. And i heard most of the people on these backpacking missions are likeminded and enjoy being outdoorsy with nature etc. which i would love. I know in hostels you meet people, but i;d imagine the people in there travelling alone are usually a much older crowd or travel with their own friends. I would love to meet new people, i feel so out of place in my own city and don't really click with anyone around me.
I just really really want to go explore places and can't wait any longer haha.
I think it'd be mighty arrogant for me to say I am attractive or anything. And also very shallow to think that way.

My plan is to go to either Thailand OR Ireland.. I might decide on Ireland since I am assuming it is easier to navigate around since it is my first time. But I heard Thailand has more of a student traveller population living in hostels over Ireland.
I think it'd be mighty arrogant for me to say I am attractive or anything. And also very shallow to think that way.

My plan is to go to either Thailand OR Ireland.. I might decide on Ireland since I am assuming it is easier to navigate around since it is my first time. But I heard Thailand has more of a student traveller population living in hostels over Ireland.