So I am a bridesmaid in a wedding and the entire wedding party is sitting at a big table together. Everyone but one bridesmaid and one groomsmen is bringing a date. ALL of the bridesmaids/groomsmen PLUS their dates are sitting at one huge table together. Most of the other bridesmaids are married or have serious boyfriends. I dont have a boyfriend but I do have guy friends that I could bring as a date. Some people say its better to not have a date so you can kind of do your own thing. I can't decide if it's better to have a secure date, but I will be with him all night and I am not sure how he will be with all my friends and family, or I can go without a date and who knows maybe meet someone there?!! but also possibly feel kinda like a loner at the big table or while all the couples are dancing? My whole family will be there though bc its my cousins wedding. The guy who i was considering bringing has other friends going to the wedding if that makes a difference and does like to dance. Also, the night before is the rehersal dinner and my cousin really wants me to bring someone to that, but doesnt care as much about the wedding because its obvioulsy a way different situation. Is it weird to bring someone who isnt a boyfriend? I have heard many different things and I'm not sure what is better to do...any advice would be amazing. thank you!