I've been married to my wife for 2 years, but I've been with her for 10 years. And it always seems I am her last priority. In the beginning it was excellent she always had time for me, she always made me feel loved, and did things to make me happy, but lately it's like I have to pry them out of her. I feel abandoned by her in almost every way. It's almost like I am living with a female roommate that I have sex with once a week. Anything that has to do with making me happy she hates. I just don't know what I should do to try. I have been unemployed for awhile and she has been working, and I have been here taking care of the kids, and she just recently quit her job and put in her two week notice which I found sort of bizarre considering that was our only income. I've been doing my part by taking care of the kids, house, and making dinners, etc. She turns me down every night she comes back from work, but on her days off she wants to do something. I just don't know what to think anymore. I am just really tired of loving and caring about someone that doesn't seem to find me interesting or doesn't want to communicate hardly a sentence to me anymore. In the past I've accused her of cheating, but never really found out if she was, it was just my gut telling me she was because she was acting weird like having complete privacy to get dressed, but now she doesn't do that. So, what do I do? How do I pursue this? I am really at a cross roads..... Also her very last day of work she got all dressed up in a dress and boots......I don't want to think she could be doing something with someone else like I did before, but is it possible? I want to think the best, but part of me is telling me to prepare for the worst. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks a million....