Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Human Prayers Created The God; God Implemented The Humans" - Allegory.

I am not sure, but I think I fucking found a solution to the allegory which states, that we as humans, creating our God; while God is the one who created us. This is a very popularized allegory, as popularized as so being non-solvable. It was non-solvable for me too, till today, when I recalled about one thing my spiritual guide said me once, she said that we (humans) are having energies, which are maintaining people - as much a human is spiritualized as his inner forces and energies are being used. So I thought about the allegory, and I figured out!! If God was made once and created us, or if we were made by some other elementaric object, then we can still maintain our God we believe in, by our energies.

See, I find God as a hugest energy-center, the center we can name as God, is the one to keep our earth alive. Once people will die - the contributing ones - the earth will die, so with the God, which is a hugest energy-center.

*Prayers are power, energized power.
    *Spiritual inner forces are inreasing by our faith, no matter what it is.

P.S: I am not so good in speaking english, therefore I got some grammatical mistakes. Sorry for that.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Want to buy good quality and cheap tablet you, here is a good choice: myefox.com, you can efox.com get preferential prices and huge discounts and deals, you'll love, is still waiting.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information