Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't feel creative or educated enough to be a film major?

My dad's friend is a television producer and got me inspired to pursue film as a career. I am in my second semester at college and start a film class next week. I heard of things I will have to do, and I just don't feel creative enough to come up with ideas to film and I don't think i am that good or creative of a writer. I wanted to do the more business side of it, instead of filmmaking. Even in my mass media and digital information class I feel illiterate because everyone is so enamored in media and movies and television and I am not. I don't know what to do.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    if you have no interest in the field,get out asap and pursue where your heart is....if its just that you like the field but feel at a disadvantage because of knowing less,dont let it get to your head...you will have enough time to make up for it...its just your 2nd semester

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information