Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Technological idiot requires advice on google android phone?

Hi. I briefly had a Nexus 7 which was faulty and the replacement was faulty and so I replaced that with a netbook which actually suited me better cos I simply wanted something small to carry about and work on but I miss some of the apps.

I am not bothered about games, films or music - what was really useful was all the free language apps - exercises, tests, documents for translation etc. This is what I do. I am hoping to get an android phone on which I can download some of these but I'm much better with Latin than technology!

I don't want to pay a fortune when I only want to be able to call, text, email and download some language tester apps. Please tell me the cheapest way to do this?

Do I need a phone which says 'google android' to be sure it has google play and do all phones called 'google androids' have google play?

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

-

Granted there are many apps that can do this, but this is really neat and simple to do on any device in a matter of secs. Thx for the heads up

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information