I read this article on the front page of yahoo.com one day called "The Goodgame Conspiracy" or "The Good Game Conspiracy". It was about a type of civil litigation that talked about how this man was going to recieve electric shocks in his eyes (among other places) and have his television programming altered to transmit sublimminal messages to try to force him to commit illegal crimes among other things that I can't clearly remember at this time. It means a lot to me if you might know any information about the case itself, I saw it was in a federal appeals court at the time of publication. It was quite odd when I read it: My father came into my room at the exact time it was on the frontpage of yahoo.com 's news feed, with pictures and everything, but I was facing my door, so I knew he wasn't able to wait until he saw the article pop up before he came in and told me about it. It was as if he knew or was being told by someone else to tell me about the article at the exact time it came up on yahoo.com to take the focus off of the conversation he "had to discuss" with me, somthing he never did in our whole lives. It seemed quite odd, and I feel that It may have been about me, because anytime I try to talk to him about it, weird things start to happen around me in my life. I'm feeling It may have been about someone in my life I know, or it may have been us, stating it was for a father and son, but I cant say, all information I look for about it online myself about it turns up nothing! I am humbly requesting that if you might have any information about the court case or court cases leading to the federal appeals court case would be greatly appreciatedif you could share it! I'm afraid that their security may have been compromised because of the case, or that the case itself may lead to unseen federal violations because of delivery of provisions in the civil litigation itself. Thank you for any information you may have about this case!!!