I am a Senior in highschool also a Soldier in the United States Army. Now, I'm just done getting my heart broken by girls. I've been lead on and fucked with constantly. I wear my colors with honor, and I'm not afraid to express what I am.

I recently got hurt by a girl. And all I want to do is find a replacement to talk to.

I am a huge WoW fan, and video game nerd.
I am a Soldier in the United States Army.
I am very flirtatious once I get passed the Introduction phase.
I have plenty of friends. Though, most are guys.
And I play a ton of Tournament and woodsball paintball.

Now, knowing these.. I'm trying to find a girl to talk to and have some common ground. I am getting covered in tattoos and I am getting a Dodge 1500 Ram. I'm not all techy on being inked or trucks. I just like them a lot.

I am trying to find a place or thing to do solo where I can possibly meet a girl or two to talk to. It doesn't have to go anywhere. I just need to escape all the testosterone. I leave for my duty station in several months. And I am looking for a relationship. But I probably wont engage in one.. Since it'll be a short known relationship then I deploy. I do not want to get into a girls pants by any means. Actually, I'd prefer we didn't even hit 3rd base until we know each other really good.

I don't know where I can find a girl who will talk to me. Or how to make her seem slightly interested. I'm not going to wear my ACUs around the mall. Though it does get me looks.. Some of them are looks that I'm stupid.

Any tips on where I can try and find a girl to talk to and be there without a wing man and not look stupid.

I am 90% sure this post will be flamed but what ever.