Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    meangeneandmslindasbbq

did obama inheritance the wrost criss in america history?

he have to deal with two wars n top on da a recession

ToughGuy
    Plus he has illiterate people who don't know how to read and write.

righteousjohnson
    Only until the next guy takes office.

Until then, it's amateur hour in Washington.

MistyBlue2007
    Yes Obama did and hes black in America which everyone knows he has courage, dignity, persistance, and intelligence. He will get us through. I have complete faith in him.

BadBeast SGK
    Your whole History is just a aimless story of lurching around, desperately staggering from one crisis to another, and meanwhile causing no end of grief to the rest of the world!
    And to think Obama is going to wave some magic wand, and fix everything, is naive, even for you!
    No-one is going to fix America, until, as a Nation, you accept that all of your problems, are basically your own fault, and make some attempt at addressing this, rather than running around like headless Chickens, attempting to blame everybody else in the world, and his dog instead!

I sincerely hope this helps!

Julie H
    He didn't inherit a good economy but he has successfully made it worse with the stimulus plan and him shouting "crisis" and "depression" at every news conference or when anybody sticks a microphone under his chin. He's making it much worse. (And I didn't think it was going to be a problem bring home all the troops for him. Now HE is sending in another 17,000 troops to Afghanistan!)

I love my president
    I believe so

M T
    No but you inherited the worst education in history.

Jeff S
    No, Regean inherited a much worse one.

§§pecial Unicorn
    No. It's NOT the worst crisis in American history. People need to pick up a book. It has the potential to BE the worst if the actions taken do more to send it into an uncontrollable spiral. While he inherited a recession, he did NOT inherit a DEPRESSION. The two are completely different. His doom and gloom speeches are designed to convince you that it is so bad, he may not be able to fix it. Problem being...he just took the worst action he could possibly take in ONE ACTION ever. While he inherited some, he CREATED more. That isn't a solution and he should never be praised for it based on Bush hatred. Reality is a real kicker...Obama is making things worse.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information