hey so im 17, a senior, and here is what my makeup routine is. tell me if you think it is too much or not. keep in mind that i do love makeup and that when i put it all together, it doesn't look crazy or anything. lol. im not gonna talk about moisturzing or anything, JUST MAKEUP:

1. revlon colorstay liquid foundation applied with a dupe for the beauty blender.
2. loreal super blendable concealer under the eyes and on visible blemishes.
3. set it with powder (i do this sometimes. i have dry skin, but if i don't set it, if i wrinkle up my lips or something, it makes little lines because the foundation is still wet).
4. blush (sometimes i use bronzer, but i haven't been for the past few weeks)
5. prime the eye lids
6. apply eyeshadows! i use the naked 2 palette a lot of the time. I usually apply a shade all over the lid, a medium-light color in the crease, and a darker color on the outer part. Then i blend the darker part in the crease so it looks really pretty and natural. i only use natural colors. no crazy pinks or blues or anything)
7. i line my top lashline with black eyeshadow.
8. i line my inner upper waterline with a crayon eyeliner
9. i brush through my brows, curl my lashes, and apply a maybelline mascara.
10. lip balm (eos) and then sometimes a lipstick or revlon lip butter.

TA DA!
i honestly don't wanna spend a long time putting on makeup. i wish i could make it easier. i wish i had perfect skin so i didn't have to put foundation on. and putting eye makeup on makes my blue eyes really stand out and makes me look not dead. lol
don't bb creams not have much coverage though? i feel like a bb cream/ tinted moisturizer doesn't really cover anything