Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Extremely concerned about the health of my teeth?

My name is Sam and I am a 17 year old guy. When I was younger my parents would always bug me to brush my teeth, and I did, but I doubt I did it enough, like most young kids. Around the age of 14 or so I became more and more lazy with brushing my teeth, and now I do it rarely. Maybe twice a week, and I am well aware of how disgusting that is. Well, I finally realized how stupid I've been for neglecting my teeth, and I've decided to take immediate action to fix them. I don't know if I have cavities, or some type of oral disease or condition, but either way I'm going to see a dentist and tell them everything I just said, hopefully so I can begin the path to excellent oral hygiene. I've even decided to purchase a waterpik because I never floss and I believe this will make me want to, as well as a new sonicare toothbrush, which I won't use until I can improve the condition of my gums. What I guess I'm asking is, is it too late to turn things around? How much damage have I probably done? When I go to the dentist, what will they tell me? As you can tell, I'm very concerned, and I need your input. Thank you.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    its never too late.....if you do have some cavities they could be filled up and you would be as good as new.....need not worry that much....

NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Sam,
    Your concern is not new for me as a Mom with 7yrs old daughter. Before it's too late you should go with your Mom to the dentist for you to have proper way of check-up.

NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Address Book2 Børn Monc

?September 22, PTA spotpriserne at justere, MEG omkostninger klatrede, polyester chip priserne male,Børn Moncler Jakker, pulserende polyester chip koster konsolidering CDP chip omkostninger justere PET-flasker chip omkostningerne var stabile. Akryl stapelfiber 1.5D × 38mm,monclerudsalg.com, akryl store 3D × 102mm omkostninger justeres, CPL, nylon 6 chips midlertidigt stabile omkostninger. Semi-kedelige chips på branchen spotpris tag for 9600-9700 yuan / ton i marts til accept, kontanter er almindeligt 9450 yuan mainstream / ton. Vibrant chips spot pris i 9750 yuan / ton til tre korte, almindeligvis i penge mainstream 9650 yuan / ton. CDP skive markedet spotprisen på 10.150 tons eller deromkring. PET-flaske chip-industrien er normalt sendes til transaktionsomkostninger i 9950 yuan / T. Polyester chips markedsplads handel atmosfæren fortsætter med at være flad, omsætning er bare ikke signifikant.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information