Normally I keep getting nice little brochures but just tonight my brother had gotten the mail and jokingly he said there's a package for you (He had not read who it was to), he thought it was for my dad because he had been ordering a few things online. Flipped it over and he handed the box over. It had CCS. I thought it stood for maybe someone's initials. I opened the box to find that there was a large poster, book, letter, 3 pamphlets. I figured check it out. Being me from Texas and this from Michigan I'm not going to just randomly go up there after just getting accepted and spending thousands of dollars. I was afraid to go straight to the site because all of the typical college persuasion and I knew I could just get real answers from maybe someone who has also gotten a package. The letter was the typical "Your creative vision has the potential to inspire new ways of thinking".....(That was the first sentence)I've been on many different college sites but I don't recall running into this particular college and asking for information. I normally ask for information of colleges around me the only others that I've asked was for like Louisiana, Oklahoma and Colorado, but also I haven't really achieved anything creative. All I do is twirling, orchestra, and I just took my first year of art in high school. I didn't get any reward other than for participation which to me is of nothing special. Anyways on to my questions:
Do they send packages normally or am I specialz XD
Is it a good college?
Is it very expensive? On like a scale of 1-10 10 being the most
If you've gone there did you have fun?
Did you learn stuff?
Did you also get a package?