Hello,

Over the past year, my health has deteriorated and I am in constant physical discomfort. My largest concern is numbness and pain in my hands and feet. At first, when the numbness was only in my hands (one month ago), I had an EMG. It came out negative, thus ruled out carpal tunnel. I have normal Vitamin B12 levels and do not have hypothyroidism. I had my blood sugar levels tested once mid-day. It was normal. My doctor did not directly rule out Diabetes, but said is was unlikely considering my age and lifestyle.
I am having trouble with my insurance company and doctor availability. I thought I'd come here to see if anyone would have any ideas, beyond what I've gathered from Google. I would appreciate any insight -- whether you think you have a diagnosis, or have tips on how I should move forward with testing.

Basics about me:
- Age 20
- Female
- 105 Lbs
- 5' 0''
- Vegetarian (Healthy diet)
- Moderately active
- Low-normal blood pressure (105/70-ish)

Here is the cluster of symptoms that I am concerned about:
- Neuropathy -- numbness, pain, "pins and needles" feelings, in my hands and feet
- severe muscle aches in my forearm
- Trouble walking
- Fatigue, worse and worse over the years, and made no better with sleep
- Cognitive delay (confusion, slowness), also gradually worse (I have been measured multiple times at a 120-125 IQ, but now struggle to process words)
- All-over body aches and stiffness
- Neck stiffness & pain when touched

Additional health problems/concerns:
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. I take Gabapentin and Lamictal.
- Always cold.
- Sleep disregulation since age 10
- Hormonal/menstrual problems -- without being on a hormonal contraceptive, I have a painful menstrual period ever other week
- Hives on legs when it is cold
- Have had mono/Epstein-Barr
- Frequent cold sores since infancy
- Latex Allergy

The internet has suggested a number of things -- MS, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, etc. I am so anxious and wish I could see a doctor sooner. The numbness is getting worse every day. Even though I have insurance, I cannot afford to go to the Emergency Room.

Thank you for reading.