I've currently taken to using my college's gym. I have really bad asthma and things like the treadmill make my airways close really quickly. The exercise bike, I've found, is easy enough on my asthma that I can get away without needing to use my inhaler most days.

Anyway, yes, I KNOW you can't spot reduce a specific area of your body. That is not what I am asking. I'm asking is if, along with my general body losing flab, will my thighs also shrink, or will they just get bulkier with muscle? If it's bulky, will stretching before exercising prevent this?

I eat a healthy diet and I am beginning to use the bike for one hour every day.

Also, I am not looking for other exercise recommendations. For all intents and purposes, please assume the exercise bike is the only, and will remain the only, part of my exercise routine while at the gym. I'm not really concerned with weight loss, but with fat loss. I simply would like to know if the exercise bike will make my thighs thinner along with the rest of my general body?

Thank you
Look, I JUST SAID I'm not looking to lose weight, I'm not trying to diet, and I'm not relying only on my eating to reduce my fat. I am quite literally asking a YES OR NO QUESTION because I want a SIMPLE YES OR NO ANSWER. Anything that's not a yes or a no is going to be downvoted because anything outside of that is NOT what I am asking.
And I said I AM NOT LOOKING FOR RECOMMENDATIONS! I AM NOT ON A DIET AND I DON'T PLAN TO BE BECAUSE I ALREADY EAT SMALL HEALTHY PORTIONS AS REGULAR MEALS.