I have a Samsung Transform Ultra with Boost mobile for service. I've had the phone since August of last year. The phone has been glichy and a pain in my butt for months now, mostly with apps and the phone freezing up. Just last night, I totally lost the ability to text, make calls, or receive calls. It seems that the recipients of my texts MIGHT be getting a few here and there sporadically, as I have received a response or two about the texts, but I have the red triangle next to every single outgoing text saying it didn't send. I also know that I'm not receiving almost all incoming texts because people have said they texted me and I didn't get them. I also cannot make calls, and when someone tries to call me, it just rings on their end and never rings on mine. The crazy thing is, it says that I have full signal. Also, wi-fi is working. I am using Google search, web browser, Facebook, etc. It sounds to me like my phone is just a piece of crap. What do you think? Problem with the phone? Or problem with Boost mobile service? (No one else I know is having problems with Boost service, nor have I ever had a problem with it.)
I have also obviously turned the phone off and on many many times, and took the battery out and left it out for about 10 minutes this morning before rebooting.
Will I have to reconnect to Boost after doing this or will I still be set up with Boost account with the phone?