A short while ago, the third meeting in between the leaders on the BRIC countries (BRICS Leaders Meeting) was held in Sanya, Hainan. Close to "Looking to your potential, shared prosperity," the meeting topics, like Brazil, Russia, India, South Africa and China, which includes 5 national leaders on the right way to coordinate the response to key worldwide challenges, how to deepen and broaden cooperation with each other, how you can strengthen the BRIC nationwide cooperation mechanisms and various concerns to go over, has a "milestone". Through the meeting, the North Services Nationwide Costume Museum HE Yang participated inside the layout packaging of tea ceremony being a present in the four countries participating dignitaries, the Tibetan tea ceremony, expressing the Chinese type of etiquette and excellent wishes. He Guanzhang introduction, country present tea packaging style is inspired costumes museum collections, packages immediately after several modifications. The unique style applied Yunnan Puer ethnic origin palette packaging materials made tapestry, brocade patterns and colours are drawn from your collections of Yunnan Huayaodai and Wa ethnic clothing common classic patterns and colors; tea culture to reflect regional qualities, As used linen palette packaging aids. Just after the system changes on the standard pattern silk linen cloth material. He Guanzhang yet again from my college on clothing collections Republic of Merlin, bamboo and chrysanthemum inspiration, suggested shade silk display way reflect Yunnan Puer tea organic, normal, environmentally pleasant, rustic high-quality, and Merlin, bamboo and chrysanthemum represents Chinese Gentleman Persona . Packing total fashion is easy and classy, generous, reflecting the one of a kind Chinese tea culture. Subsequently with my school of Elements Science and Engineering, Wang Jianmin instructor collaboration, numerous linen digital print test, and accomplished satisfactory final results. Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirmed the last system was to turn out to be "the third meeting of the leaders in the BRIC nations," the gift of national ceremony. He Guanzhang said the nation present style practice to make use of my school wealthy assortment of costumes and explore the essence of traditional arts and culture for the regular resources, tactics and patterns implemented in modern design, shaping the countrys image to seek to deepen my school research among the research model to investigate including new information and tips.