Pardon me, but didn't western/white society invade other countries, steal it's resources, while simultaneously raping the citizens of the country they invaded?

This is how "white/western" society/culture got rich, by constantly invading other countries and stealing it's resources.

And some user has the nerve to say that other cultures are hateful simply for existing.

Puh-leez.
This is how western society thrived, by taking away the resources from other countries by violence and genocide. Also making a whole country addicted to Opium, whereby when that country tried to fight the addiction, western white people decided to have a war, because the chinese were not buying anymore of Opium which was destroying it's culture.
@ Hermit, I have no qualms regaring white people, only white people who felt entitled to say that ehtnic cultures should not exist because they are wiping out western culture.

I beg to differ in that case.
White people have to realise what happened in the past to curb further pain and suffering that their behaviour bestowed onto other people.