Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    lendon46

Is it true that Kawasaki vulcan motorcycles are made in the usa?

thanks for your answers, by the way harly& victory have inport parts in them

guardrailjim
    Yes Kawasaki Vulcan motorcycles, as well as other Kawasaki models are made in America.
    Kawasaki Motors Manufacturing Corp, U.S.A. assemble Kawasaki motorcycles and manufacture some of the parts right here in America.
    http://www.kawasaki.com/OurCompany/kmcusa.aspx
    Americans work at Kawasaki Motors Manufacturing Corp, U.S.A.
    So don't ever say that Japanese motorcycles are taking money away from american workers.
    American Honda also employ americans.

Dan W
    Kawasaki and Honda both have manufacturing plants is the states, I think Kawasakis are made in Lincoln,Ne., Hondas in Marysville, Oh or Io.

FTW
    Kawasaki, a Japanese company... dragging profits from the USA back to Japan.

I have no idea where they final assemble all their japp parts and call it a bike, but it will never be an american bike. don't fall for marketing, that's all it is when the japps open a plant on the right side of the pond.

support your own economy!

bikinkawboy
    I believe it was 1976 when Kawasaki started assembling bikes in Lincoln, Nebraska. At first it was assembling big bikes only with complete engines coming from Japan. I think the first was the KZ1000 LTD. In fact, I think they were about the first Japanese motor company to build a plant here. In the '80s, that was a plus because that way they were able to circumvent the over 700cc tariff. Kawasaki also has a small engine manufacturing plant in Maryville, Missouri where they build engines for lawnmowers, garden tractors and so on.

CNC Guy
    Why, does that make you feel better about not supporting American companies ? GM builds cars in China does that make them a Chinese company ? Buy a American made Victory. I

CNC Guy
    Why, does that make you feel better about not supporting American companies ? GM builds cars in China does that make them a Chinese company ? Buy a American made Victory. I

CNC Guy

CNC Guy

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information