Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: good

double bungalow

good

iraq? BAGHDAD - A U.S. military helicopter fired a guided missile to kill a wanted al-Qaida in Iraq leader from Saudi Arabia who was responsible for the bombing deaths of five American soldiers, a spokesman said Sunday.

U.S. Navy Rear Adm. Gregory Smith said Jar Allah, also known as Abu Yasir al-Saudi, and another Saudi known only as Hamdan, were both killed Wednesday in Mosul.

According to the military, al-Saudi conducted numerous attacks against Iraqi and U.S. forces, including a Jan. 28 bomb attack that killed the five U.S. soldiers.

....yes, good news, don't you agree?

We shot this SAUDI ARABIAN terrorist in Iraq.

Sure do seem to be a lot of those SAUDI ARABIANS there

I wonder where those SAUDI ARABIANS come from. If we only knew we might be able to get to the source of the problem.
    ...why do I get the feeling people don't really read the posts?

William L
    that is extremly good news!!!!

r_oussama
    yes thre is a good new,ur army gonna lose the war

Jeff Smoker
    Chalk up another one for the good guys! Don't forget the vast majority of 9/11 murderers were SAUDI ARABIAN...

Jeff Smoker
    Chalk up another one for the good guys! Don't forget the vast majority of 9/11 murderers were SAUDI ARABIAN...

bucktoui
    I think if you have Middle East map you would see a country that have the similar name as those terrorists. That country their leaders came to George W Bush Ranch in Texas very often secretly or publicly all the time. Last time I heard that country is our ally and trading partner too, even it has different religion believe system. Good news indeed we are fighting with our oil business partner so that the oil price will be kept higher and higher.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information