Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    $lowg

why is my mini bike hard to turn on?

took it to mini bike shop and they sed that ther was wires conected wrong and know it takes like 15 minuets to turn on but they also put in a new a clutch cable and pull starter and a clutch (for going fast or slow like a gas petal on a car) so if you know whats wrong please let me know i want it to turn on easier by spring

Steve Y
    Your question is unintelligible.

The only motors I know of that you start by a spring are old lawnmowers and the Honda Express (which is a moped not a minibike). The only way they don't start is if the spark plug needs replacing or they're out of gas or there's a fuel blockage.

It doesn't take any time to turn your bike on. It's either got a kill switch or a key. It's either on or off. Presumably you mean it takes 15 minutes to START, in which case the bike shop has either stuffed something up, or they fixed it to how it should be and you are still using your old starting technique - which now won't work. Did the bike shop actually test that it ran when they gave it back to you?

By the way, the THROTTLE is for going fast or slow, not the clutch.

piggybackhauler
    ?????????????

So lets see, you had it to a shop and they told you what was wrong, and you want us to do what exactly? Sounds like you need to come up with the money to get them to repair/replace items so it will "turn on easier by spring" .

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information