Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    wanttoknow.nibiru

" NIBIRU " believe or dont believe, only time and REAL truth in science will TELL>>>?

i guess ill leave it to the public for a day or so, i have pressing issues to research on this topic to shutdown the oppressors, if possible. HOWEVER... Is there *ANY proof out there that this is not TRUE or IS there ANY proof that this is TRUE...

A word of wisdom, the answer to this is right in front of us, but can we see the proof, or disprove it, can we believe it, or is it a HOAX with NO evidence or knowledge about the subject... please feel free to join this topic as the oppressors seem to be the only people willing to shout out about it... Why's that, i wonder... ?
    I really do....

Geoff G
    Could it be that "the oppressors" are right? It's impossible to prove an object is imaginary, where a single actual observation would prove it real. Give me the coordinates of "Nibiru" and I'll look at it with my telescope and shout the results from the rooftops. Until someone tells me where to look I will remain skeptical, as a good scientist should.

Ken E
    My mind is closed to several things. Young Earth creationism, the Bermuda triangle, alien origin of crop circles, homeopathy, Nibiru, planet X, the Annunaki, aliens from Zeta Reticuli, buildings on the Moon, Scientology and a few more I do not now remember.

The proposition that there will be a spiritual awakening in December 2012, or a global disaster are other things to which my mind is closed.

Now why would that be? Could it be that I have investigated and am now satisfied that these things are frauds?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information