Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ruby

Talking about ex after sex - second chance?

I had sex with my new man yesterday and afterwards he acted like it was lacking and said how "wierd" it felt that it wasn't his ex. Then he lay in my arms chatting about her, I was too shocked to say anything. He told me how hard it was since he ended the relationship, how he had to end it for the best, how she was really smart and amazing, and how she had lots of problems. He didn't seem to realise I had feelings. The he told me out of the blue that he wasn't using me to get over her, and quickly started asking me about things he knows I like. But I felt the bottom drop out of my stomach for some reason, and today he said he really liked me and was sorry, but I don't want to see him again. Does he deserve a second chance? We got along so well until then!

R. M
    his name is L-O-S-E-R and you had sex with him, ugh!

JESSIEBLUE
    After his first words re his ex , i would , have thrown him right out there door , hes a user/ abuser/ your worth more than that , but be for you say your goodbyes , go up to him and sat !!! you reminded me of my food blender , at first i wanted it all the time , now i cant remember why , then add, your ex is a lucky woman she hasn't got you in her life byeeeee

kyle o
    Wow, that's bad!!

From a guys perspective, he's not over her and is using you. If you're fine with that, go with it. But if you don't want to be used, you need to get out.

jewels
    Go with your gut feelings on this one. No guy is going to tell you that you are the rebound. If you really like him let him know, and tell him when he sorts his feelings about the ex to get in touch. By that time you may or may not have found someone else .No one deserves to live in the shadows of another .I doubt he was trying to hurt you ,he is still in love with this other women and it slipped. Better it came out now, I wonder what would happen if she called ? These are all things you must decide
    it seems as if he cares for you,but needs time. So go with your gut ,it never lies.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RUN! Why are you even asking this? Are you that insecure and desperate? RUN!!!!!!!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Guys dont think like girls do. He probably didn't realsie it would have upset you (that is how stupid they can be) but sounds a bit like he isn't over her yet so I'd be careful. Its up to you if you wanna keep seeing him?

Vodkaqueen
    you put this question on yesterday and i said then no way if my husband ever compared me to his ex wife just after a tumble in the sheets he would be through the door now when we are just sat talking as we do sometimes she gets brought up in conversation and i don't mind that but just after sex no way and we been together 21 yrs.get rid he was not thinking about you at the time in his head he was doing his ex let him and his right hand be happy.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no way, he sounds like a weirdo....men do talk the truth after sex though???

chocolate cake is yummy
    no one can answer this for you, you know in your heart and in your head if you should give him a 2nd chance, you are the only one that knows how you truly feel inside and how he treats you when he wasn't being a total !@#$% talking about his ex........ugggggggh.......

do you want to give him a 2nd chance, what if he does the same thing again??

i dont think i could give him a 2nd chance, i think i would be either too mad or too turned off.......

but like i said......only you know how you truly feel.....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information