the counter? If you are or are not a frequent user of the internet? If so, what is your perspective of the pro's and con's of shopping online (eBay) verses shopping over the counter(Wal*mart). What are the cultural, identity, and diversity, traits influences you perspective of why you as a consumer chooses to purchase products from either online or over the counter? Do you feel like the internet has adapted to mufti-cultural groups and has this cyber culture bridged the gap between the way we do business, as well as purchase products? Finally, do you feel the internet has stimulated the economy and why? I am looking for other perspectives from people all over the world to give my perspective of the internet as I have written a essay an I am looking for mufti-cultural view points. I am attaching a abstract from the essay I have already written on. I can not give the full essay at this time it is being reviewed for possible publication by my teachers at college. Thank you for your time and opinion it is much appreciated.

Abstract:
Despite the fact, that the internet has become widely used in homes around the world the fact remains that people still hesitate to shop online. When in all actuality the online marketplaces of today bring a newfound level of convenience to today’s way of life. Despite the generation that believed in doing business over the counter. The cyberculture way of life becomes more engrained in us through everyday advertising and marketing. This new marketplace grows and becomes stronger everyday because of the ability of the shopper to search for price discounts, their ability to window shop from home and view a wider range of products before making their selection, and the opportunity to purchase products otherwise unavailable in their local marketplace. The internet and the options of being able to shop online through such websites as eBay, allows individuals the opportunities to view products and the options to purchase them from their home, without location, time restriction, or limited access of products. The availability to shop online has open doorways to ethnic individuals, low income families, as well as the handicap people in the global world. Even, with the ability to shop online in today’s society, there are many variables that play a deciding factor of those choices, such as (CAB) better known as “beliefs or cognition, affect, and behavior.”(Holbrook 1986 para.2 p.2) All of these things were designed to contribute directly to a healthier economy on a global level.