Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    rtran58

Does Transferring High schools multiple times affect my chances of getting into a good..

...college? I am currently a Sophomore. During my Freshmen year, i attended a public school where i got straight A's taking many honors courses including Honors Algebra II. For my sophomore year, I transferred to a Private Tech. School in hopes of learning a specific Tech (electronics) that will get me ahead later in the future. Here, i got straight A's as well including Honors Pre-calculus. Due to financial problems, I am forced to transfer back to my old public school for my junior year. Here I will be taking quite a few AP Courses including AP Calculus. I want to become an Electrical Engineer. Will this affect my chances of getting into a good college such as Cal Berkeley?

cleo
    Nope. As long as you complete all the credit necessary for you graduate from whichever High School you end up graduating from, it doesn't matter.

I moved to the US from the UK sophomore year and it didn't matter at all for me. I got into all the colleges I applied to and all of them were "good colleges" within the top 50 in the nation.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information