Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Easiest to learn: C++, Java, Visual Basic, or Perl?

This is my last semester, which will last for 2 months. Now, I haven't learned any program ever before and won't be using any in the future. But I must pass one of these classes in order to graduate from college. Which do you think is best to take for a student who is going to take 3 other classes with it???
    Please keep in mind: I want the easiest one, NOT the one that is mostly used. Because if I fail this class, I will have to go to school for another 4 month just to take one class.

Mathieu G
    Easiest is Visual Basic...You may want to learn Java or C# instead for their OOP.

sun
    Hello,

If you are never going to use the language ever again then go with Visual Basic. It is by far the easiest because it is an extremely wordy language that writes just like english. You won't have to deal with any extra punctuation, brackets, or semicolon nonsense - it's totally straight forward.

hemppy
    hi elijah stroman, you have learned java script and you are asking for an easier class it is like calling the cat a canary i don't have to tell you that java is computer science so the best and easiest class would be computer repair they would go together like abbot and costello like milk and cookies to pass java script is not an easy task my friend so computer repair is the best choice. who knows microsoft maybe knocking at your door they are looking for peopl like you. good luck hope i was helpful to you

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information