Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Jose B

How do I go about promoting my site?

I'm building a site to sell an e-book on, and perhaps a few other things, and I want to promote the site well. I'm taking this serious, and I'm working hard, so I dont want to miss out on success just because I dont know a few pieces of information. Can anyone give me advice on how to get people to find out about my site? Ima newbee so give me as much info as possible. Thanks guys.

Unregistered
    Marketing/Promoting is very important for any business...it gives the business a recognition.Marketing is of many means like Internet Marketing,Offline Marketing,banner ads,SEO,Mobile Marketing etc.Internet marketing involves E-mail marketing,article submission etc.Offline marketing includes providing newsletters,posts,through television ads.SEO includes usage of suggested keywords/topics and submission in major search engines.Mobile marketing includes tele-calling,SMS,MMS etc.There are providers like XnYnZ.com where they provide this email marketing service,SEO techniques,PPC to improve the business.

If you avail such professional service you will let known to the world in a faster way thereby competing with others in your business field.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information